city light conversion

  Have any of you used the city light conversion kit for the H4 bulbs?  I
see that they fit onto the bulb housing before you slide it into the
lense.  I was curious because I would like to get the conversion but I am
not sure if I use bulb diffusers to change the color of the light, if they
will melt from the heat of my 80watt lowbeam.  Has anyone experienced this
and know whether or not the bulb covers are tough or just soft plastic.

  Andre'