Re: Bentley Manuals?

T Jarrett wrote:

> Hey guys, where is the best (cheapest/quickest) place to get a Bentley
> manual for the 16v Scirocco.  I know I am pushing it, but I would like to
> get one by Saturday afternoon, or Monday at the latest. By the way I am
> from West Virginia and there are no places around here that carry them.
> If I could find some place in Ohio or Virginia that has them, I could
> probably get the to express it to me today (Friday) so I could get it
> tomorrow.
>
> Any body have any ideas??  Please Help!

Just checked Amazon.com, $39.96($9.99 off list).  Ships in 2-3 days.  My
experience with Amazon.com is, if they say 2-3 days, it will usually go
out next day.  They ship priority mail, so from Seattle to you would be
another 2-3 days.  I think you can get express shipping for additional
cost.

Patrick
--
Patrick Flowers