Re: NOS--HAHAH i LIED!

>   Is it possible there were different versions? I've yet to actually have
> one(I'd prefer building it), but the info I got was from someone who had
> done a bit of a deconstruction on it. The first 4 positions were for 8Vs.
> The Autotech catalog also states that it is for 8Vs and 16Vs, which makes me
> think the info I have is correct.

Hrm, I'll put a call in and have them fax me a printout maybe? yeah
that's it.

>   2 degrees per 50hp is I believe what NOS recommends, but you can advance
> it back to stock if everything seems to be OK. The timing retard is a bit of
> a safety precaution, but a sensible one.

yeah to prevent detonation or something? but I'm not running it all
that much, so i'd rather have my timing set correct for the other
99.9% of time I drive my car

> I think you can go a bit bigger on your current setup, but realize there is
> a limit on fuel delivery of the stock system. Also, as you add more nitrous,
> the possibilty of getting an imbalance of nitrous delivery to the
> cylinders goes up. If you want alot more, go with a fogger(both fuel and
> nitrous) nozzle in each intake runner. Turbo was recommending I think a max
> of an 80hp shot in a setup like yours, but I wouldn't do nearly that much.

Yeah I was avoiding the wet setup as that's more money. I just wanted
a cheap hit! I really like the results of the 1 dry mister for the
buck. Now that I have felt the power of the force, I want that Audi
bored 2.2L decked out with a 100hp nitrous shot! yeah that's it.
Now all I gotta do is find one...

thanks for the info

Ryan