RE: Dumb questions for the day

I thought that this was the generally understood way of doing things, I
have done it myself a few times, but then I heard about someone around here
(in Surrey, BC, of 'Surrey Girl' joke fame) getting the crap beat out of
him by a guy who followed him home after getting flashed...

What a f**ked up world...

(Don't forget to use them to warn oncoming VW drivers about radar traps...)