Re: NOS--HAHAH i LIED!

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997 19:07:43 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
writes:
>umm sorry about the previos post it was all bullshit. what you have
>read about was purely phychological. I really didn't feel anything,
>the wife said dhe did, so I believed her. But!

Just my observation but your reply didn't sound too enthused to me at
all, leading me to believe that you had wasted $225+. I figured something
had to of gone wrong for you to give such an unexcited post. Oh yeah,
"YOU damn LIAR"!! There, to your face, like it should be, right? :)

>After I got to work today I realized that I never actually tested the
>pedal to verify that both full throttle switch and nos micro-switch
>were getting toggled..lo and behold, I lost the tensioner clip last
>week and when I put the new on it wasnt tensioned enought..the
>throttle parts wered'nt toggling the switches!!! so I tensioned it
>tight, and took her for a spin..YAHOOO complete tire spin in 1st
>(oops!) strong pull in 2nd and 3rd then tapering off effect in 4th
>and 5th. so I went to the speed shop and upgraded from a #24 nozzle
>to a #26, got my p-module on #2 and plugs are looking ok, not white
>and not black just normal.

So, in your 16V, did the larger nozzle make a difference or have you not
installed it yet? Your gonna have to take pics and put them on your web
page so we can get a good visual of how it installs. Im really thinking
after I redo my tranny in a few weeks on the GLi that I might just have
to go this low buck NOS route! (And I got a G-meter to do me own testing
too!)

>as a note i'm pissed at the asses at Autotech, snip

You know, I RARELY ever hear good things about Autotech. That's a good
sigh to me that they really don't deserve our patronage. There's so many
other good shops out there that are willing to take the time and give us
all the boorish details we may want. Its called good customer service.
VWP, AAB, ND, Velocity are a few right off the top of my head that are
MORE than willing to talk to you all day.
I've found that unless your buying something from Autotech, they don't
want to talk to you. Fine, screw them, we'll go buy and talk to somebody
else.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and