expert at it..then he wouldn'nt tell me jack. But you say the stock
16v is #5? are you sure? I lost my paper a long time ago but I think
I remember itbeing
#1- stock 1.8L 16v
#2-modified 1.8L 16v
#3-highly modified 1.8L 16v
#4-stock 2.0L 16v
#5-modified 2.0L 16v
#6-highly modified 2.0L 16v
#7-2.0+L 16v

I thought only the 16v was CIS-E and that the module wasn't for 8v. I
know on my stock 16v I had been running #2 position, and running rich
as seen puffs of faint black smoke under full throttle by a
friend,and dynoed around +10hp with it and a K&N.

Also, I installed the #26 nozzle and bumped the module to #3, and
I'm getting even more power, now even in 3rd when I stomp the pedal I
can feel the surge! This is truely awesome, tomorrows battle plan is
to get to a shop at 9am, have them check the scraping noise I'm
hearing, and check my feul mixture putting it back to factory spec,
maybe even retarding my timing a bit(as recommended by NOS)
but prob not, then heading over to a dyno and try to get in about 6
runs or so messing with the module and checking the plugs often for a
lean/rich condition. I am very happy with it, and tomorrow I'll wash
the car and take a roll of pics of my car (withought the black post
tape and side molding) and the NOS setup. you'll be surprised how
simple it is.

the shop says I can goto a #28 or higher but I think i'll put a call
into NOS first and see what's the max the recommend with a stock
4banger 16v. I'm happy where it is now..hopefully I should have
around 140-150.(crosses fingers)