NOS--HAHAH i LIED!

umm sorry about the previos post it was all bullshit. what you have
read about was purely phychological. I really didn't feel anything,
the wife said dhe did, so I believed her. But!

After I got to work today I realized that I never actually tested the
pedal to verify that both full throttle switch and nos micro-switch
were getting toggled..lo and behold, I lost the tensioner clip last
week and when I put the new on it wasnt tensioned enought..the
throttle parts wered'nt toggling the switches!!! so I tensioned it
tight, and took her for a spin..YAHOOO complete tire spin in 1st
(oops!) strong pull in 2nd and 3rd then tapering off effect in 4th
and 5th. so I went to the speed shop and upgraded from a #24 nozzle
to a #26, got my p-module on #2 and plugs are looking ok, not white
and not black just normal.

this was definitely worth it!!! where I was looking for top end I
realize that w/ only 1 mister, it really helps out the low end where
the scirocco is lacking. tomorrow is dyno day!

now..maybe to go to a #28 nozzle..we'll see after the dyno
Ryan

as a note i'm pissed at the asses at Autotech, I wanted to know
exacly how much more feul the p-module adds per each setting and they
refused to say, saying that I'd just have to take out my injectors
and test it myself! what bullshit! I'f i'm going to by a fuel
enrichment kit i sure with they would be more specific with the
info..makes me think they just threw it togethere and they don't even
know the numbers themselves! how do they even know they got it
right???