Re: Scirocco Mk2 single wiper blade size

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:14:49 -0500 mark.peele@juno.com (Mark A. Peele)
writes:

>For the MK2 sciroccos with one wiper - what size blade should i get? I
>assume it's 18" -The previous owner had some piece of crap on it
>(18").

That  factory used a 19" blade, but that size is sometimes hard to find,
so I would probably go with a 20". I use a 19" but I have mine modified
to cover the whole windshield unlike the factory setup.

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60