Re: K-Jet chip??

Edward Wahl wrote:

> Anyone on the list from the UK?  I've seen a couple of
> interesting advertisements I'd like someone to ring up, and post the
> info to this list. (such as the world's only K-jetronic
> "chipping" system?)  Drop me a note, or post to the list.
> I'll send someone the info. (mostly 0110? area code)
> Ed

	I'm trying to find out myself, dude.  I can't remember off-hand who it
was, but someone on the list posted that Superchips will "chip" the
K-Jetronic, so I mailed them a big letter asking a bunch of questions
last week, but they have yet to reply.  Buggers.  I'll post up whatever
answer I get, if I ever get one.

jason
the mad bastard