Re: NOS

In a message dated 97-10-31 17:56:28 EST, rts@phoenix.net writes:

<< wel I got a #24 nozzle..what does that mean? the shop said I could
 get a biger one if it wasn't enough. >>

With NOS, this means the orifice is 0.024" in diameter. As I recall my jet is
a #23 in my kit from NOS for the fuel.  For my setup there is also a #37 jet
for the nitrous.  This is based upon fuel pressure of the VW CIS system at
full throttle.  NOS sells both smaller and larger jets.

-dick-
78 Scirocco
Original owner