No Subject

In a rather unusual message, (deformed thru the internet) HOTGTX wrote:

>out of a golf for my Scirocco.  I got it out of a u pick it
>in Sacramento CA.  Paid $27.50.   I have not had a problem since !!!!!!
>Going 70 MPH thru the cascades with the A/C on and 95-105 in outside
temp
>really stressed the old raditor.

>It's probably one of the best investments i have made on my car !!!!!!!!

I drive over 90 thru Vegas in the middle of the summer. 215 water temp
baby! Stock radiator too. Its how these cars are -soposed- to run, when
the cooling system is working like its soposed to.
Im just pointing outthat if you feel you need a larger radfiator, you
might just have a problem. (That or you got over 170hp which would be
understandable.)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and