Re: Scirocco Mk2 single wiper blade size

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:14:49 -0500 mark.peele@juno.com (Mark A. Peele)
writes:
> the MK2 sciroccos with one wiper - what size blade should i get? I
>assume it's 18" -The previous owner had some piece of crap on it
>(18").
>
>I'm going out after work to pick up a new bosch blade.
> . . . Mark

I put a 20" blade on mine. I like the full sweep coverage and not just
the crappy center cleaning it did before. Im completely ANAL when it
comes to wiper blade sizes. Im fixin to replace the GLi blades with a
longer passenger blade and whatever size on the driver side, it gets good
coverage. The passenger side blade just isn't cutting it! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and