Re: joining SCCA

At 11:46 AM 5/31/97 +0000, you wrote:
>How you join the SCCA is thier a number to call or an address to send
>money to?
>
>                                      Jay

Not sure about this but if you join the SCCA with your local autox club
I believe they get some kind of small insignificant kickback for having
"recruited" you or something. Thats probably also the easiest way
because you can just show your reciept that you paid for it and you save
$5 everytime you autox. As soon as you pay your money to the event
staff, YOUR A MEMBER! No waiting for months to get your stuff in the
mail saying you are a member. (Ours is $25 for non SCCA members and $20
for members. YMMV.)  The SCCA membership is $55 a year unless the price
went up or something. Im running Divisionals this weekend (Gawd im
sunburnt, got yet another day to go! FAST TRACK! FAAASSTTT TRACK!!) and
paid $10 for a 6 month temp membership. It will more than pay for itself
in 2 events so.....
HTH!

Shawn