Polyurethane Side motor mount insert?

Hey all!  Chris Taylor here!

Been really busy w/ moving back home for the summer, the girlfriend, work,
and setting stuff up w/ my car.  Sorry that i split.

Got a question--  I got a poly side motor mount insert from velocity by
mistake today.  I was just going to send it back but I need my side mount
upgraded for my G60 (which is going in in 2 weeks!).  I was planning on a
subtle upgrade (motorsport insert) but since I have this polyurethane one
sitting right here, i'm considering
putting that in w/ my G60 instead.

What do you all think?  Use the poly?  Or send it back and go w/ the hard
rubber Motorsport mount?

Update:  My motor has been up at Brooks machine shop in NY for the past few
weeks.  I am having all racewear parts installed (head studs, connecting rod
bolts, etc etc).  The block was heat-tanked and the pistons are re-ringed and
cylinders honed and the head was ported and polished.  Manifolds were also
port matched.  Whoopee!  It'll be totally ready in about 3 weeks, so that
gives me at least a week to tear out the 16v and do the modifications to the
engine bay.  Stage III kit is en-route, as is the ISV bypass and such.
 G-lader is getting checked out and the internal timing belt is being
replaced.  all is looking well!  I'll probably be back in a month with a big
detailed write-up of the procedure.

Also, my friend just picked up a wrecked G60.  I'm using a bunch of the parts
from it but this is available:

Complete engine (supercharger, block, head)
intake manifold
exhaust manifold/downpipe
intercooler
ECU

I think he said it has just under 80k on it.  His email address is
h20vws@aol.com  that's h twenty vws, not h2o.  Anyway, email him w/ offers.
 I think he said he'd like to get $1500 shipped for it.

Well, talk to you guys soon!  Oh, mannix, are you coming out my way for
nationals?

Chris