Help with insurance appraisal

Getting back to the Question "Help with insurance appraisal."  Make you car
look like the
best Scirocco on the planet before the appraisal. Detail the car to make it
look like a show car.
Your car will score a point or two in the value department. Next it sounds
like your car will be totaled.
You can buy it back for about $300-$500. They will pay you the differance.
You may get more for the car than it is worth if you sell it after all
this. Put your self in the drivers seat.  When I cracked up and totaled my
past VW I recovered it from the insurance co and sold the the broken toy
for $500 more than the buy back. I took out the A arm  and I only put a
small scratch on it  from a guard rail. The first scratch! Your parts
should be worth something. I don't know how much cash you need. If you gota
total out your car  purchase it back from them for scrap. They should give
you at least $2000.00 - DD (if it is a 86+)  for it after you pay $500.00
for the car back. So your check would be for $1500 - $1750.00. The car's
title could say total loss on it thoe. I don't know if that would cover the
cost but they wont get all your trick parts. I had to do that on my Polo
and how many Polos have you seen out on the street? I could send you some
Auto Traders that list Sciroccos.
Good luck

Message text written by Josh Clark "
>Hey all,
I got into an accident about 6 weeks ago in April when I was coming through
an
intersection on a 4 lane road in the far right lane.  A lady on the
opposite side, who
could not see in my direction and who was already in the oncoming lane next
to me,
decided to go for it as soon as I entered the intersectionj and she hit me
in the front
left corner.  I need a new hood, light assembly and fender, about $1400
worth from a
body shop but I'll do the work myself.  Now all the reports are in and HER
insurance
company wants to send an appraiser to my house to look at the damage.  Is
this
good?  Does this mean they will probably settle in my favor?  They better.
She tried
to say I swerved around a car and hit her.  All she did was loose a bumper
on her
Cherokee.  What should I tell the appraiser?  Should i notify my own
company?  I
have never dealt with this type of situation and don't want to screw
anything up.
Thank you for any and all advice!<