Re: Help with insurance appraisal

At 01:56 AM 5/30/97 -0400, Todd wrote:

>WRONG!
>------------Snip---------
>WRONG AGAIN!
>------------Snip again---------
>TRUE.
>------------Snip---------
>If someone threatens me by saying he'll sue if I don't pay him more, I
>usually tell him to go for it.
>Hope this all helps you. Don't get caught up in trying to make a buck, just
>worry about being fairly compensated and you should be fine.
>
>Todd

Just a side note for those of you that are following this thread. Mr.
Cameron is also a member of the local San Diego SCCA Solo Autox Protest
Committee! I found some humor in that for some reason! <G!>
I just wish we had real judges as honest as Todd!

Shawn

<BTW if anybody protests me this weekend, just go ahead an aprove it Todd!>