Re: VW owners are being ripped off...

Well, when I was looking for a radiator, the only place I found one for
the 16v was at the dealership. I ordered one from GPR in California, but
they sent me a radiator for a Rocco 8v, then they sent me one for a
Jetta 16v. After two weeks they found out they didn't have the radiator
for the Rocco and I really neede to get my car running. The last resort
was the dealer.

--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com