>From owner-scirocco-l@mantis.privatei.com Wed May 28 14:50:05 1997
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 17:13:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Scirocco4@aol.com
To: owner-scirocco-l@mantis.privatei.com
Subject: ECLIPSE!  (speakers)
Sender: owner-scirocco-l@mantis.privatei.com

I don't know if you have heard of them but a company called Eclipse, which I
have, make very good speakers.  A very good company.  My radio/Cd is an
Eclipse.  It is the best!!!  I had a pioneer and Eclipse smashes Pioneer
out!!  If the head unit is stolen the give you a brand new one for FREE!!!
 They are so confident that they will find the one stolen with there new
technology.  They are great!!  So if considering a head unit or speakers look
towards Eclipse!

Tim
'87 16V Scirocco