Re: Exhaust Suggestions

> flowing muffler. As far as I can remember, the 16V exhaust has a
> mandrel bent system??? I dont remember. (I kinda doubt it tho)

Yes, the factory 16V exhaust is a beutiful mandrel bent system. Made of
SS until you reach that crappy rear muffler. Replace it with a Borla
muffler, it'll be free flow from cat to tailpipe (of your choice). DTM
pipes are a cinch to make.

I was never impressed with Techtonics systems. They always use those
restrictive louvered type resonators. They are no good for flow
what-so-ever, as these louvers stick up in the exhaust gas stream and
effectivly reduce the diameter. You want a perforated type resonator or
muffler, as is the Borla.

Later,

Brian