Rear wiper an option...

I had always heard that the rear window wiper was an option and finally
saw one it today on a friends '87 8V.  I'd only seen the car once or twice
before and never really paid attention.   The car looks so much cleaner
without the rear wiper.    Anyone else not have the rear wiper??

We had a nice day today Sciroccoing.  Six Sciroccos together made a nice
sight despite the constant rain!  Of course the annoying friend of one of
the Scirocco owners kept talking about his wonderful 95 cavalier with the
Fosgate amps.  "It'll do ## in the quarter mile with nitrous..." <laugh>
He kinda got mad when I said "BUT IT'S A CAVALIER!"... (yeah, he really
annoyed me and I had to share it)

Cheers!

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)