Leaving for Jersey

Well volks folks I'm leaving for New Jersey on Tuesday night/ Wensday
morning.
Thanks for all your support and help in my decision making. I got alot of
input from most of you and I really appreciate it.
I'll still be on the list and hope I can help everybody with some thing later
on.
Hope I will definately see most of you at WATERFEST.

steve
NJScirGTX (formerly MAINElyVW1 whom is dead)