Re: 15"x7"

Shad Shepston wrote:

> I've got a question for everyone out there with 15x7's, how's the
> steering effort?  It seems that the center line of the wheel will be
> further away from the car with 7" rims.  At least it looks that way on
> my car since the tower is about 1/4" to 1/2" away from the 5.5" rims on
> there now.  That with the wider area would seem to make low speed
> turning quite difficult, especially with no power steering.  Well, is it
> that big of a deal?  I'll be needing some new tires soon so I might
> consider getting some nicer rims.  Thanks
>
>         shadrach

nah!
you won't be noticing much.  It's a bitch no matter what wheels you
have.  Now if you had 225 and up wide tires, THEN you'd be really
struggling, but I have 185's on my non-power-steering car and it's fine
and with 15x7's you'd get 195's so I doubt you'll have much trouble.  Go
for it!  Looks are more important than function anyway!  =)  right,
right?