15"x7"

I've got a question for everyone out there with 15x7's, how's the
steering effort?  It seems that the center line of the wheel will be
further away from the car with 7" rims.  At least it looks that way on
my car since the tower is about 1/4" to 1/2" away from the 5.5" rims on
there now.  That with the wider area would seem to make low speed
turning quite difficult, especially with no power steering.  Well, is it
that big of a deal?  I'll be needing some new tires soon so I might
consider getting some nicer rims.  Thanks

	shadrach