Re: HP and Torque Curves

At 12:29 PM 5/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have been wanting to ask this for a long time,  The OXS sensor on
>my 87 16v isnt connected (perveious owner).  I was looking for
>a way to reconnect it one day, but it seems that the connection at
>the computer had one wire (big green one) and the sensor had two
>(three??).
>So I started to think that maybe I have a gutted cat on my car??
>Any ideas?
>
>Etrik
>http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik

Hmm. I dont remember if the 16V has the 3 wire or not. (Im guessing yes
since it IS a CIS-E system) If so, there should be a second plug for the
other 2 wires. The main wire (green) is whats import to have connected
since this is the only wire that sends data. I believe the other 2 wires is
for preheating the ox sensor. (I havent taken the time to verify this info,
im just going from memory.) HOOK IT UP!
HTH!

Shawn

<also, having the cat gutted wont have any effect the ox performance.>