FS: front turn signals, front bumper cover

off an 1986 8v Scirocco

I'll have pic's of these 2 items up on my website in about 2
hours..http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html
..look under my 8v page

The front turn signals are the amber NA style, one is almost perfect
and the other you can see some cracks forming in the front part but
still all very well intact. also comes w/ rubber trim.

The front bumper cover was orig black..is now sorta grey..and there
is a dime/penny size hole exactly in the passenger side upper corner
You could prob have it filled w/ hot plastic/glue and have the bumper
cover painted up real nice.

look for the pics soon and make me an offer on these parts as I have
no need for them anymore. Soon to come will be a rear bumper cover
and maybe a few other misc parts.

Ryan
The Riegerization has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!..look for pics on my webpage