VW 1, Pontiac 0

Yet another example of Volkswagen Brilliance

I was coming home from work Thursday night, and turned into the left hand turning lane. All of the sudden, a Blue Pontiac Sunbird V6 pulls up beside me. He is in the lane that goes straight. All of the sudden, he rolls his window down, and tells me to do the same. I do, and he yells "Let's get this white piece of foreign crap movin," I didn't even know the guy, but then he said "Let's run!"

Well, if you know me, I love to race. But this was ridiculous. We were at a light with a clear path, but I was in the turning lane. Then the light turned green. As he spun his tires and pulled away, he flipped the bird. That made me go!

I quickly hopped over a lane and went flying after him. No way was I going to allow this guy to pounce of a Scirocco. And I bet he's sorry he did. Even though he had a huge head start, my 16v wonder caught up to him in no time. It took me less than 150 yards to catch him, and he floored it from the start.

As I passed him, I saw him sliding down in his seat. That was all the satisfaction I needed as I floored it never to see his car again.

scirocco boy - http://users.redrose.net/rastered/seth

"If you aren't tached out, you're not going fast enough!"