Scirocco Rally in San Francisco!

Heres the deal I have worked out with the owner of New Dimensions:

Tim Said:
>ND could help out and host it here as we have a good sized area that
>could hold 35-45+ cars no problem. I just do not know if you can get
>that many people to attend. But we will be open to host a tec seminar
>etc...

This is scheduled to happen on sunday Aug 17th. I really need to know
if anybody is seriously interested in doing this? I know of about 4
people that do want to be a part of this. I plan on offering this to
any and all Scirocco owner in the NG as well as anyone who wishes to
attend. I can call a few hotels and try to get a group discount for
those of us out of town.
I dont think Tim will let us sleep at the shop..... :)
Please let me know!!

Shawn