What Audi(s) had the 2.0L?

I'm looking for a 2.0L short block and was wondering if it came in
anything other than the 90 Audi 80 2.0E code 3A.  I always wondered
if the 4000 was the same as the 80, ect, ect.  as I've never really
done much with audi stuff. Yes, yes my wonderfull bearing job
backfired on me as one of the bearings had spun before and I
neglected to plastiguage anything. It just went and spun my
brand new bearing and left me one very upset car guy. (I've never
kicked my car in the bumper before)  But 2.0L sounds like the thing
for me now and I need to find one real soon.
Ben