Speaking of 16V Body kits

Someone just said they got a complete 16V body kit of $115 Thats a sweet
deal. I was wondering how much I might expect to pay for just the lower
front part of the kit and if thats a seperate part or not.

The reason I ask is mine is cracked from hitting a huge hole during a
heavy rain it was full of water and I couldn't see it. Its all intact
but cracked. I am talking about the lower part of the car front left.

Does anyone have this piece?

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin