Re: mk1 scirocco no elec power

OK, check all your grounds good like Shawn suggested.  This is first.
Second, If you are still not getting anywhere, check underneath the
airbox, there is a junction of some fairly main positive lines.  They are
all clamped together a little weakly.  They rust out and will let go.
Some wierd things happen when they go and they usually go suddenly, when
you try to start the car.  I have had problems there on a couple cars,
the first one took forever to find.

Kyle