That damned Rabbit

OK, I have been working on the rabbit with the screwed up injection again
and was looking for somemore imput.

I seem to be good for ignition, good spark and the hall sender/ICM test
OK.

Fuel, however is now my problem.  I do get gas to the injectors, however
Im not sure how much.  I have had to clean out the accumulator a couple
times and the control pressure regulator screen about 4 they will clog up
from the amount of rust and junk floating through the lines.  However I
jumped the pump, removed the injectors and let it go for a while, It
appears clean.  Pressure reg, accumulator ok, filter still flowing plenty
of gas although I will replace it when I am done with the rest.  Now the
injectors clogged up nicely with all that rust and stuff.   I have
cleaned them out pretty good my hooking them up to an extra pump and
running straight injector cleaner through them for about an hour each.
However they dont spray on the car.  They have perfect spray with all the
extra pressure but none in actual use.  So, are they just still clogged
up and not supposed to get much pressure?  Or are they supposed to get a
lot of pressure making something else at fault?  Does the bentley give a
pressure range for the injectors with the plate fully raised?

By looking through my Haynes (ewwwww!) manual it looks like if the return
line to the tank clogged it would cause an increase in pressure that
would push the valve in the distributor down.  If I physically raise the
plate ( which I did) that eliminates that effect as well as any Control
pressure regualtor action, right?

Thanks again,
Kyle