bbad ?

ok what do you think?? have a situation.  1.6l built engine from ground up.
but had a major problem . i drove it to get inspected on the way aprox 3
miles i noticed the oil temp was increasing very fast . its starts getting
slugish so i pull over to evaluate. nothing i can find runs great at the idol
so i continue.  aporx 5 miles its starting to get even worse  and i think
there is a noise but cant really tell my car is a race car everything is loud
and rattles. tight suspension also so  major rattles from bumps etc. anyway
aprox 6 miles my car over heats  and dies now power and wont idle . pushed it
to the side and decides not to run it . my Temp is MAXed at 150 deg but it
reached it in 6 miles and i shut it down so dont know if ive done damage yet.

i towed it home to be safe . pulled down the oil pan found gritty sludge in
the bottom but all the bearings look alright just a little gritty but no
grooves etc. my head looks fine as far as i can see cam still looks bran new.
so im getting oil up there. the only thing i dont know is my cylinder walls
and oil pressure when this happend because i dont have a pressure guage.  any
ideas?? pulled the oil pump to just a litte grit in the bottom .