Crank

so does anyone know about any high performance cranks for a 1.6l ???? my main
bearings went out because they couldnt handle everything else that was
upgraded it was just a matter of time but they finally went thus the lack of
power ive been asking you all about (by the way thanks) well now im needing a
Performance Crank to match my heavy cam, valves , high  compression pistons
etc.