I'm going back to Jersey!

Well all I'm going to cut my loses and go home! Hopefully by the end of this
month. I'll keep you all a breast of the situation. Thank you very much for
your inputs. I've gotten some of the best thoughts from FRIENDS (this means
all you on the list) thats I've never met.

Anyone on the list that live in Jersey or Between Philly and New York City
let me know I will visit you especially at WaterFest this year. For those of
you who don't maybe will met up some where someday.

Steve Toughill
NJScirGTX (formerly MAINElyVW1)
84 Scirocco GTX
88 Fox