Re: Exhaust Leak!

> OK two weeks ago you guys and gals responded to a problem I had with
> hesitation..I replaced the fuel filter and my problem went away. 15
> minuted ago on the way back from lunch it hesitated again badly.
> It is about 90 degrees today but it wasn't that hot when it hesitated
> before two weeks ago. The initial hesitation went on every day for about
> a week and a half. Now its back..is my filter clogged again..what could
> cause this?

> Super M

Fuel pump/transfer pump problem I think...probably the clogged fuel filter
strained the pump, now it's going out...(my 79 rocco has EXACT same
problem, it will get worse...car will stall...won't re-start for about
10-15 min....)

PS---hey guys on the list...helped a friend with this BEAUTIFUL 87 16v
rocco today....85k on it, original clutch, or what was left of it...only
black dust and the center piece were left.....never seen a clutch that
completely decintegrated before.......oh well...He's gonna sell this car
after we get done with the clutch and other little things(window motor,
sunroof...) If you guys know of anybody that is looking for an immaculate
16v let me know....

Eric
Boulder, CO