My revised Web page

Hey everybody!

 I just finished re-doing my Scirocco web site, so if you haven't
been there yet or haven't been there in a while stop on by. I don't
promise anything fancy in my site but for a guy who is self taught (and
some help from Brad) I think I got a pretty good page.
I've got some links to a couple NEW pages and to some other cool sites.
Check it out!

http://members.aol.com/ShawnMeze1/index.html

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi