My revised Web page

Hey Guys, and Gals,...

 I just finished re-doing my Scirocco web site, so if you haven't
been there yet or haven't been there in a while stop on by. I don't
promise anything fancy, as I spend most of my time doing outrageous
web design and programming for a living, which leaves me too tired to
exert the same effort on my page (plus I don't get paid to do my
page).

So... Check back often as I will be posting pic's of my Rieger kit
install as soon as they start working on it..this monday!

http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco Rieger GTO/Competition