RE: Audi ThrottleBody

The guy that I bought my TB (out of a 16v) from showed me the one I bought compared to one of Neuspeed's, and they were IDENTICAL except for the Neuspeed logo, and $150.

For the guy that asked about honing the manifold, yes, you will. Otherwise, how do you expect any more air to flow? I just picked up a 16v TB gasket, pulled the manifold (this was in the middle of an engine swap) and Dremelled for 45 minutes, until the opening matched the gasket.

Greg.
82 Scirocco - 1.8 JH, 268 Cam, S&S Header, K&N filter, with home-made 'ram' induction, 16v TB, New, improved, Leather interior, new black dash to be installed this weekend...
91 Jetta - Stock except for K&N/RPI Filter Charger kit... (nice sound)
Maple Ridge, BC (Just outside of Vancouver, and I'd love to take the trip, but will be too busy with work.. :(