models-still nothing

Hey guys...I'm still looking but still no luck.  I hear there's a place
in Belgium that sells all kinds of models.  Maybe I'll swing that way.
The car is due for an autobahn trip anyway.  ;-)  But if I find some
I'll just pick up a bunch and let everyone know when I get back to the
States.  I'm packing up my computer tomorrow night (Tuesday around
noon time EST), so if you want me to look for something else let me
know quick before I pack up.  Well later...see you guys in about a
month and a half.  Off to crime-infested USA.  Ughh.

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala - soon to be sold to the next lucky owner