Ripped Off?

Man i have to get this off my chest. I really got ripped off on my 87
16V! I paid 4500 for it with 132000mi, one owner(woman),new timing
belt,brakes,shocks. I wish i was one of you big city fellers and could
see another scirocco every once and awhile, ive only seen one other and
it was a Mk1 which was a permanant fixture it a cow pasture.Consider
yourselves lucky.Thanks Im done now...whheeeeew.

shannon fenton
fairfield, iowa