Schabak Models - Series II

Just to piss-you guys off {;-) I was at GTi International event over
the weekend and happened upon a model stall. Thereupon was a little
Schabak model of a Series II Scirocco GLi, in bright Yellow.
Naturally I purchased immediately, and am in the process of
respraying it in the correct Cosmos Blue, and enlarging the spoiler
etc. to recreat my beloved Storm.

If anybody wants to know, the model number is 1013, and has fully
opening bonnet, boot, and doors.

See ya later....