Audi Throttle body

I lost the email of the person who asked me about which Audi had the big
throttle bodies...I think the 5000s had 'em, but not absolutely sure.  A
quick glance at one, and you'll be able to tell.

ANYWAY

The best and easiest Audi "Big Throat" throttle body to install on an
earlier car is the one from an '85 -'87 Jetta/GTi that had cruise
control.  The throttle cables are should match right up; the other
throttle bodies had the linkages under the throttle body, which requires
you to modify them so that the linkage was on top...

HTH,
Chris G
'82 Scirocco