Rolling cars [was Re: Race car insurance?]

At 09:47 PM 5/8/97 -0400, Alan Stamper wrote:

(snip)

>Any car can flip over with the right set of circumstances.  I know I could
>go out flip over my Scirocco if I really tried.
>Alan

I heard of a couple of brothers who were a bit on the wild side.  They
rolled one of their cars and thought it was fun.  So they rolled another,
and another.  They had one that just would not roll.  They decided they
could not have a car in the family that would not roll over - so the pushed
it over a cliff.

Chris