Re: Steering Wheel rattle during idle

I would check out the bearing that is in the ignition switch.  If that
gives too much play then I guess it would rattle but I never had it
happen to me.  You said you tightened the steering wheel? I will assume
you ment the center nut, also check out the allen bolt that holds the
ignition on, If it is loose it will rattle, that I do know.

Kyle