Re: Eibachs?

>	Well, yeah, I want the slammed look, but I also want it to handle like
>it was on rails.

Unfortunately, this means only going 1.5" lower at most.  The geometry of
the front end of the car changes for the (much) worse as the control arms
go beyond parallel and point up to the wheels.

>  How is it that these other models can be dropped so far?

They only care what it looks like, they're basing their (suspension)
decisions on "more is better."   It might look fast.  It probably goes
fairly fast, but if they are that low, they could probably handle better
than they do.  Hope this helps (not going to repeat the long diatribe I did
last time....)

Mannix