Re: Eibachs?

I think Mannix recently mentioned that lowering the car beyond a certain
point makes the handling worse, unless you use super-stiff springs, which
will guarantee a crummy ride.  I think he said that the control arms should
be parallel to the tarmac, not pointing up like a "V".

If you're only after the slammed look, then the above doesn't apply.

benton-----