Suspension Technique Springs

  Since we are on the topic of springs, I just thought I would add that I
bought Suspension Techniques progresive springs for my MKI about 5 years
ago.  I have since then lowered it by cutting the springs for a total drop
of about 2 inches and I havent had a problem with them at all.  In fact, I
am using Koni Sport Adjustables and over time I have noticed that I have
to turn them up a bit to match the rates of the spring.  I know that ST
has a new line of stiffer race springs, that are suppose to lower your
vehicle even more than the standard progressive springs, has anyone ever
tried them out?  Anyone have any bad experiences with ST springs at all?

  Andre'