Re: Turbo 16v

Did you ask them about their project rabbit 16 turbo and scirrocco turbo that
they have. . . ?  Well i talked to them about for a while and my lil one and
her no motor are going to be left there mid or end of summer to get the motor
rebuilt for 20 psi and have there modiefied garret and all Eip plumbing put
in. . . I love having an auto motive related job that pays. . .I finaly got
money for my Turbo project. . .yippie. . !!!
    Later all
     -Danny-