Re: Non Scirocco - found VW Pickup for sale

At 09:17 PM 5/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Parts Place in Michigan has Diesel parts, new, used and rebuilt. Looks like
>good prices. (810) 373-2300. Scirocco parts, too. Enjoy.
>
>Chuck Kuecker
>
>ckuecker@mcs.net

My experience with "Parts Place" makes me hafta tell you to find ANY another VW
parts source. Especially if you are buying parts via mail order.
Get yourself a copy of European Car magazine and search through their ads for
parts. There are a ton of GOOD HONEST parts sources like Velocity, ND,
Autotech, Strictly Foreign,  ect. If you dont have access to one, I would even
be willing to search through one of mine and pick out a few provenly GOOD,
HONEST and RELIABLE parts sources for you. Anyway...
HTH!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi