Oil Light Update

I am aware of the cornering problems with oil lights but the only thing
that worries me is that it has never done this before and once yes it
did do it about 4 seconds after a hard corner and the other times were
once under hard acceleration (5 grand shifts, too high?) but once while
on a straight away at about 2 grand. Its a 87 16V with 173000mi on it in
case you were wondering.
Sorry to be a pest but i have another question. My car has the manual
sunroof and during the winter i tried to open it ( no ice or snow on it,
just really cold) and the lever felt like it slipped a tooth or
something.Now i cant use the tilt function, the handle wont turn past a
quarter of a turn from the close direction. Bentley says make a tool
from a caot hanger and remove trim panel the remove sunroof BUT...i cant
tilt the roof to insert the hanger to remove the release spring.Thanks
for listining...and also thanks for the great advice on the oil thing.

shannon